<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> // > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>







-->

Friday 3 October 2008

New Life

It’s about 2 weeks since I came to UK . I started to adapt to the life in UK but not the University life . I din actually join any of the club or society coz I can’t get transport to travel to uni at night . Most of the activities are hold at night . And I can’t actually get into the subjects tat I have here . Most of the reason is tat I din take further maths and eco during A- level . There’s a lot of students from China in my class . And the students in uk are very active . They like to ask question in the lecture . And they also seems like did a lot of revision everyday . everyone seems to b very hardworking . I’m still in the mood of holidaying now . Have to wake up la !!! I feel very tired n sleepy every night n I sleep early everyday too… My life really change a lot … and I have to force myself to wake up everyday . and the timetable is so packed . sometimes I dun even know I have class . For instance , the Algebra lecturer cancelled the class on Tuesday 4pm but he sent a mail at 2pm to inform us there’s class at 4pm . oh my god !!! Who else will check the mail at 2 pm ?! It’s really a disaster tat my house still dun have internet access . I feel like I have been left out from the real world . I dun even know a bout anything from my home country and also my family , frens and relatives . It’s very hard to contact them . Luckily I bought a skype phone tat can talk to them when they online . Some how I cant use it coz usually I will b having class when everybody is online . wat I can do is to access to the internet whenever I have an hour break . I really miss the food in Malaysia . prawn mee , pan mee , laksa, curry chicken , nasi lemak , ………………etc ……one thing tat I really like to live in Malaysia is the food . hahahaha… I can even get to taste food from different countries too such as Korean (bbq chicken is yummy!!!!!!!), Japanese , Italian ………. Most importantly it is cheap too ……. The food in uk is very expensive …. Although the raw food “sounds” cheap (around 1.50pound for small pack of vegetables) , it’s quite expensive in Malaysia lo……. I try not to compare the price ….. but it’s impossible currently at this stage . I have a sudden feel like I will prefer to stay in Malaysia to study for anything ….. haha…. Coz everything is convenient in malaysia …… It’s easy to get a meal or anything to eat …… I cant find any place to have supper here ……. I mean some place like mamak stall la n I miss the time tat v yum cha together at night…..some more I eat bread everyday too ….. N the most common food I can find here is sandwiches …. No doubt the sandwiches here r quite delicious ……. But currently I found tat there’s small variety of food ….. Perhaps v will have some fun over here too ..fun due to our mistakes…… pouring too much salt in vege , wash my clothes in washing machines without soap ,…… life without parents assisting will b a disaster ….. but this is the time for us to learn to b independent …..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cheer up gal...muakxs

AMSA IMU said...

testing comment
hehehehehe


Kian

AMSA IMU said...

yooo cat!!!
happy birthday again!!!
this is the 4th I say this to you, before this are msn, facebook, and friendster! wahahaha

Didnt hear from you after you went to UK, (and u didnt wish me..LOL! juz kidding) How are you there?
hope that everything is getting on well to you, and make sure u take care of urself ya!
Hope to see you soon!
All the best!!!

Lim Kian

(i got no blogspot a/c so i use my club's address. And hor why u changed again from LJ to here ahh?)