<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> // > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>







-->

Friday 17 October 2008

My Weekend

Dover Trip on 11th Oct 2008
Another weekend again … I almost have the same routine everyday … wake up at 7.30am à eat breakfast à preparing for class à during class à back home à dinner à sometimes do homework à sleep … this is wat I do everyday … finally weekend comes … actually v hav no planning at all … our seniors bring us around … No internet access at home really cause a lot of inconvenience …I have to spend my 1 hour break wisely everytime … precious 1 hour break … v can stay in the computer room … It’s a 40 mins trip from Canterbury to Dover which is a port nearby Europe … actually v thought of going to paris but the time for the ferry is fixed … V visited the DOVER MUSEUM and DOVER CASTLE … the insight of the castle doesn’t seems like fascinating compare to its outside view … it’s only stone wall n steep staircase inside the castle … whereas the outdoor view is one of my favourite scenery since I came to UK … v finally saw the sea !! hehe … and v spent almost 35 mins walking to the WHITE CLIFF where v initially have no idea how to go there … this is a wonderful place … perhaps I was too exhausted walking n walking non stop for almost 3 hours , I kinda lack of interest … but still I was impressed by the scenery … hehe … and finally v have taste the KFC in UK … erm …… I preferred KFC in Malaysia … much tastier … there’s no smashed potatoes here … they have baked beans or the gravy of the smashed potatoes … now the input(KFC) = output (walking for more than 3 hours)… haiz …. On diet next time la… this is wat I think … haha …. V reached home around 9 something …. VERY EXHAUSTED !!!


Dover Castle




Can you see the sheeps on the hill ??







Margate Trip on 12th Oct 2008
Okay … actually v were very exhausted due to yesterday one day trip … today I got a message from tiffany asking about going to MARGATE for shopping in PRIMARK ( selling very cheap clothes) … wat a great temptation … hehe … v all decided to went there lo… hehe …. V spent about 45 mins in the bus … wat v r thinking about r the cheap clothes … luckily v have the unirider which v can go to any place in EAST KENT for free … great deal !!! v shopped till it closed … haha .. this is always wat v did ( coz al the shops closed s early s 5pm everyday ) then v ate SUBWAY sandwiches … I preferred SUBWAY in Malaysia … haha … although it’s quite tasty here … after tat v went to hav a walk at the beach …


Yeah !!! ya hoo !!!

No comments: