<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> // > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>







-->

Monday 6 October 2008

My 20th Birthday

This is the first time tat I celebrate my birthday in oversea … it was a long long day especially it’s Sunday … v dun have any place to go besides the City Centre where v go there almost 5 days per week …. Although v always visit this place , I still get confused with the shops there …. N my uni too …. I really have no sense of direction …. Whenever I dunno which way to go , I will simply walk till I saw a place tat I wanna go ……. Haha …. Keep exploring n keep discovering …. Since I din go out today ,Vivian and I did the vacuum job n cleaned the toilet as well (Vivian did most of the hard chores.. good gal!!!)after tat, I stayed inside my room almost the whole day watching movie (‘Old School’- very funny movie about sex) & Animation(‘Lovely Complex’-about a tall gal fall in love with a short guy).. my frens felt very strange tat I did not appear in the living room …. Haha…. I thought my birthday will b s usual s the weekend life ….. my new fren Sabrina (with Vivian and CY) made a chocolate birthday cake … it’s yummy .. n I ate 2 pieces …It has been a long long time I ever eat a cake .. everytime I go to the Rutherford College to take lunch , I saw cakes ……. I dunno wat type of cake but it looked very delicious …… hohoho finally I can eat a cake today …. Felt so satisfied ….. I wonder how they made it ……hehe…and v had our dessert too … Sabrina cooked it …. It’s potato with ginger “tong sui”… and v ate curry chicken too ……a taste of Malaysian food ……..i feel so contented … haha …. Although v r far from our home country , I felt contented tat v still can taste some of the Malaysian food sometimes …..the most surprised event is tat they put the candle deep down the cake n asked me to use my mouth to pick it up…. Actually I was thinking tat they wont do anything to me coz the cake is very precious n al of us r looking forward to eat it …. Eventually they did pushed my head n my whole face cover with the sugar n chocolate powder ( which they placed on top of the cake) ….. I have to admit tat I’m too careless .. hehe ….(mayb I keep thinking to eat tat cake) … hehe …. I WANNA THANKS TO MY FRENS , VIVIAN (making the cake and wedges ), KATHY (pc karaoke) , PHEI SZEE (curry) , YEAN ZHENQ (did the cooking) , SABRINA (cake, dessert & chrysanthemum tea) & Cheng Yuen (mysterious gift) FOR CREATING SUCH A MEMORABLE 1ST OVERSEA BIRTHDAY !!! It’s a tired day ….it’s 12am something now .. gonna sleep …. Tomorrow will b the start of my second week uni life ……….

simple but delicious !!!

our dessert

6 comments:

Pooimun said...

Happy belated birthday~
Sound a wonderful birthday~
(better than mine T.T)

You r so lucky~
almost all of ur housemate know cooking~

add oil over there lo~ happy to see u enjoy ur new life~

AMSA IMU said...

wui poh!!!
i left so many comment all over ur friendster, msn, facebook, and your previous post!!
you never reply wan!!!!
hahahaha

anyway, happy bday again!

KiAn

xuan said...

no wonder u dont learn cooking when u in ur holiday la..
haha~ all ur housemates so geng one, anyway happy birthday ya~
miss U so much.

wenyi said...

Busy girl....
got time upload pictures no time reply msg wor..........
Few weeks d still no news......
sad la!

take care la

-wenyi

chen shien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chen shien said...

hehe sweet sweet birthday wor..
ur blog is interesting!