<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> // > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>







-->

Thursday 8 October 2009

My 21st Birthday

erm ... everything is weird on my birthday ... no birthday wishes from my housemates and frens .. haha .... i thought they hav ad forgotten my birthday ..... i woke up in a quiet, cold morning and again rushing for classes ... walked to bus stop , got up bus , attended classes , went to computer lab , and then ps asked me to go to PIZZA EXPRESS for dinner with voucher printed , then i said yes of course (i forgot about my birthday at the moment ) ..... then both of us went in and ordered ..... suddenly they all went in and sat in a long table ... haha


my birthday cake -- i like the cheese cake ....










a funny photo ... haha .. vivian told me



looking at my present ---- Ann summers ... haha






















pretty gals














with sabby



ben ben .. haha ... dun wanna hug me ...















carlson , wat is he doing ??

the end of the day









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

Looking at those pictures, suddenly miss the life back in UK so much, the nothing-to-worry life (of coz tat's before the exam), the birthday celebrationssss, the new year gathering.. n of coz the lunch box!!! haha..
All the best in ur testssss and take good care of urself :)

From,
u-wil-definitely-know-who