<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> // > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>







-->

Saturday 3 October 2009

Morning

in an early cold morning , yz suddenly appeared in my room asking me for keys .... i was hiding in my blanket still feel the coldness of the early morning ..... ( it's so clod in my room as the window is spoilt , waiting for the landlady to come ) ... i felt asleep yesterday after an ABACUS meet & greet in Darwin and had beer in Origins .... not feeling to go out though , remembering tat i had eaten some heavy meal everyday since i came , i forced myself to change clothes and attended the aerobic class ..... indeed an exhausted one .... but not as terrible as the aerobic class during my 1st year ....
things to do :
- assignment hand in on monday
- Contingencies test on monday
luckily there's some mooncakes from ben .... yum yum delicious but fattening .... recalling how long tat i din play lantern and candles ..........seems like N years ago ......
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL everyone !!!!!!

No comments: