<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> // > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>







-->

Friday 13 May 2011

Gosh when can I finish it?

i've got this whole big boxes of masks n facial scrubs now.... initially i have more ... my frens bought a few boxes from me jus now ... but still looked like i cant finish it in the short term .. this amount of storage will take one at least a year to consume it ... haha ... thanks to my lovely sis who always send me all the masks and facial products all the way from taiwan ...

Now i have tried :
whole set of SEXYLOOK masks ( Love it so much and u do not need to lie down, the design make it very convenient),
a few different boxes of 我的美丽日记,
HEME ultra-white lift V masks (which I love it so much),
HEME Instant Lift & Whitening Eye Masks (which I love it too ),
我的心机,
Cosline Wash Off Type Masks ( tried all kind and I love it too),
Hisamitsu Lifecella Masks (not bad!!!)
Elizabeh More-Lesa Natural Masks,
Gold Masks,
Laneige Pore Clear Wash off Pack (Recommended),
Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel (Recommended),
Superdrug Raspberry exfoliating Mud Mask (Sucks !!!!),
Neutrogena (not bad),
SKII Facial Treatment Masks (good!!!),
ETC.........

I'm going to try:
Kracie Mask,
Naisture Mask Pack - sweet honey,
Seacrets Crystal Collagen Mask,
Cellina Oil Control Mask,
牛尔naruko晚安冻膜 ( hope it is as good as wat it said in show),
Bihada Ichizoku Foot and Hand Masks


2 comments:

wenyi said...

U hav so many aaa!! haha Share some lar
:p

MINA LEONG said...

waaaa... cannot finish hor? then let me finish off some for u la.. haha.. when are u coming back??