<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> // > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>







-->

Sunday 30 January 2011

Lovely Parcel from Lovely Sis

I went through lots of troubles getting this lovely parcel from Taiwan. Firstly, it was delivered to me on last monday by PARCEL FORCE and I was not at home. I got the card and rearranged another delivery on wednesday, which there was no class on wed. I waited the whole day for the lovely parcel. It did not came. Abit of disappointed, I rearranged for another delivery on fri. It again disappoint me. I made a complaint in the parcelforce website but the person replied to me and said I wasn't at home when it is delivered and tell nothing related to their redelivery service. Then my fren and I walked for 15 minutes to the post office to get the parcel. The person over there said that I have to show my ID card and a bank statement/ utility bill with my name, my address and reference number. I went to the same post office to get my parcel once and they never ask for my proof of address. And this time I did not bring any. Me and my fren searched online for my bank account and mobile phone account. My frens at home searched for the statement. I have canceled the delivery of bank statement to reduce paper waste long time ago. So I do not have any statement or bill WITH REFERENCE NO. with me. The most silly thing is that the my ID doesn't prove that I was the one stated on the parcel. They don't even accept AGREEMENT WITH MY NAME & ADDRESS because they want it WITH REFERENCE NUMBER. There is no REF NO. in AGREEMENT. DAMN IT!!! At last, my fren found me my gym direct debit letter. LAST TRY!!! He accepted it because he saw the reference number. How ridiculous !!!!



You can eat this... sanitary napkin ?! NO!!! it's marshmallow !!!


Does it looked like DUREX ?? it's chocolate !!


All the masks my sis sent it to me. I am using AM+PM by 牛尔, not sure if it is effective. I like the sexylook masks, it's very convenient.










My birthday card sent last year october.











No comments: